Please Enable Javascript for Optimal Feature Usage Then Refresh This Page

CARD OF THRONES

Character Design, Graphic Design, Print Design, Toy Design


Card of Thrones by Rista Gema Maratama (riestagema),desain karakter,desain grafis,desain percetakan,desain mainan
Card of Thrones by Rista Gema Maratama (riestagema),desain karakter,desain grafis,desain percetakan,desain mainan
Card of Thrones by Rista Gema Maratama (riestagema),desain karakter,desain grafis,desain percetakan,desain mainan
Card of Thrones by Rista Gema Maratama (riestagema),desain karakter,desain grafis,desain percetakan,desain mainan
Card of Thrones by Rista Gema Maratama (riestagema),desain karakter,desain grafis,desain percetakan,desain mainan
Card of Thrones by Rista Gema Maratama (riestagema),desain karakter,desain grafis,desain percetakan,desain mainan
Card of Thrones by Rista Gema Maratama (riestagema),desain karakter,desain grafis,desain percetakan,desain mainan
Card of Thrones by Rista Gema Maratama (riestagema),desain karakter,desain grafis,desain percetakan,desain mainan
"Winter is Coming..."
You've liked some projects from this user.

VISITOR COMMENTS
Please log in to post visitor message..
PROJECT BY

ABOUT THE PROJECT
A self project and as a big fan of Game of Thrones TV series from HBO by making the characters to be applied in playing card game. The cards size is same size with the poker cards. The whole artworks is 90% done in pixel art and the rest 10% is non-pixel art.

Note : Fan-art based and not for commercial purposes.

Uploaded 17 June 2014

TAGS

STATISTICS
2527 views
5 likes
6 comments